||SALTO-YOUTH - non-formal learning, training and contact-making activities for youth leaders
SALTO-YOUTH is a network of eight Resource Centres working on European priority areas within the youth field. The eight resource centres each focus on a specific topic or region. They are all based at a different Erasmus+ National Agency.
As part of the European Commission's Training Strategy, SALTO-YOUTH provides non-formal learning resources for youth workers and youth leaders and organises training and contact-making activities to support organisations and National Agencies (NAs) within the frame of the European Commission's Erasmus+ Youth programme and beyond.
• SALTO provides multilateral Training Courses, in cooperation with National Agencies/Coordinators, about European Priority Topics and according to NA's needs
• SALTO works together with the Partnership on European Youth Worker Training between the Council of Europe and the European Commission on publications like Coyote and T-Kits, through interlinking between their websites and by co-organising Trainer Meetings
• The SALTO EuroMed Resource Centre is a partner in the EuroMed Partnership agreement between the Council of Europe and the European Commission
• SALTO cooperates with the European Youth Forum and lists their Pool of Trainers members in Trainers Online for Youth
Download the SALTO flyer (2,5 MB) or visit link: for further information. In case you need a better resolution, please download the print version of the SALTO flyer (17,6 MB).
• Evidence-based policy in Erasmus+ Seminar on research and methodology (Seminar / Conference 25-27 October 2017,Poland) More details -
• Inspire Contact Improvisation (Training Course 25-31 October 2017, L'Alzina, Spain) More details
• Star of Europe (Training Course 24-28 October 2017, Kayseri, Turkey) More details
• VolunTour: Better Environment - Better Tomorrow (Study Visit 7-18 October 2017, Kathmandu, NEPAL) More details
• Strategic Partnerships Plus- Innovation in education (Training Course 21-25 November 2017, Bucharest, Romania) More details
• Training for Trainers (Beginners) (Training Course 22-29 October 2017, Moscow, Russian Federation) More details
• Improve Entrepreneurship Skills (Training Course 6-16 October 2017, La Vancelle, France) More details
• Mobility Taster for Inclusion Organisations in GERMAN language! (Training Course 20-24 November 2017, Bonn, Germany) More details
• All new training offers in your inbox: Be the first to know about new training offers with our e-mail notifications. Conference Digital Youth Work (Seminar / Conference 27-30 November 2017, Vienna, Austria) More details
• Shaping European Youth Policies in theory and practice (Seminar / Conference 13-15 November 2017, Zagreb, Croatia) More details
• Young people and extremism: Building resilience through youth empowerment (Study Visit 20-25 November 2017, United Kingdom) More details
• Practicing Coaching and Mentoring training (Training Course 7-13 November 2017, Ommen, Netherlands) More details
• One Last Chance part 2 (Training Course 13-19 November 2017, Narvik region, Norway) More details
• All new training offers in your inbox: Be the first to know about new training offers with our e-mail notifications. Recognise it! Continue to develop strategies for recognition of youth work! (Training Course 15-21 December 2017, Jordan, Jordan) More details